måndag 27 september 2010

Monday nearly over

Have had a good day at work today, I have gone through my 300+ emails and I'm now down to 74. On top of that I have some sort of overview of things to do ;) Earlier on this morning, I got to see photos of Conn for the first time. Ciaran had put some up on FB and then he showed me a video of Conn in action. He's just the cutest little baby, I think I'm in love!

I'm soon gonna leave the office to go to Norra real for some singing again. I missed last week since I was in Norway so I'm really looking forward to it now. I'm gonna try to go to bed very early this evening so that I can get up earlier tomorrow morning. I have a meeting at 9:30 but need about 2 hours before that to do some analysis in the system. Hopefully I'll be able to do it in time so that I'm fully prepared. Tomorrow consists of two 2-hour meetings, would have been enough with one in the same day. Oh well!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar