lördag 13 november 2010

Squeezed in

Finally I bought my shelf at Ikea :) When my brother and I came to pick it up though, I thought they had run out of the shelves. But just as we asked, we realised that they had just placed them somewhere else nearby and we just didn't see them. Bumped into Lillemor when I was there as well :)



Got back and carried up the shelf to my apartment, thank God Jens was kind enough to help me because it was quite heavy. We decided to carry down my old shelf to the car and drive to the recycle station to get rid of it straight away. We put in the shelf in my little car, then Jens said that he was just gonna go and park his car so that we could go together in my car. When he came back, we both realised that we weren't both gonna fit into my car as well as the shelf. Well, that is what we thought but then I said that I could squeeze into the drivers seat (or not the seat, more down on the floor in front of the seat). I don't know how I managed to get in there but it worked!! We had so much fun while we were at it, I can't remember the last time I lauged so hard ;)

1 kommentar:

  1. Ni är ju för roliga! :D Shit pommes alltså! Skam den som ger sig! ♥ XOX

    SvaraRadera