lördag 6 november 2010

Busy schedule

Having a great time in Vrigstad with Emmeli, Andreas and Antonia. Arrived at around 5pm yesterday and was so happy to see my dear friend again :) Antonia was shy for about two minutes but then we started talking and now we're best friends ;) They had made tacos for dinner and Emmeli and I shared a bottle of red wine. We watched Idol together and after that we had a long catch up chat before it was time to go to bed. I was really tired after the drive down, it was so sunny that it was difficult to see sometimes. Luckily I had brought my sun glasses with me!

Today we have been to two Christmas markets nearby, I didn't buy anything but was really inspired by some people that had made loads of nice stuff. We talked to a girl who also has scrapbooking as a hobby, she sold a lot of cards and boxes that she had made - they were beautiful. Emmeli's mam was there with us and it was really nice to see her again, she is always so nice to me :)

Now we're gonna have some dinner; chicken with sallad, rice and some feta cheese mixed with creme fraiche. I'm getting hungry now! After dinner we're gonna start with the scrapbooking, I'm so looking forward to having Emmeli showing me some tools and techniques ;) Hope you're all having a nice Saturday!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Så roligt att du hann med att blogga lite trots den dåliga uppkopplingen och det tighta schemat. :D

    Ja vilken toppen helg vi har haft, så otroligt roligt! Så mysigt att scrappa ihop och jag hoppas att det gett dig mersmak! ;) Du har gjort så fina saker ♥♥! Ska maila en lista på lite smått och gott snaaaart! I promise!

    Lots of LOVE! Tack igen för att du kom!

    Puss och Kram Emmeli

    SvaraRadera
  2. Tack själv för en helt fantastisk helg! Love you. Puss ♥

    SvaraRadera