fredag 5 november 2010

Long weekend in Vrigstad

Fabulous Friday! Woke up at 9 o'clock today and felt great :) The sun is shining outside and I'm getting ready to head down to my fantastic friend Emmeli in Vrigstad. Started to clean out the apartment yesterday, have several bags of clothes and lots of other stuff that I'm gonna get rid of. There are plenty more to go through but it feels good that I've started. Before I start my car journey down south, I'm gonna take care of the various bags from yesterday!

I also have to put all my scrapbooking materials together since I'm bringing everything with me to Emmeli. We're gonna have a scrapbooking marathon this weekend and I'm so looking forward to getting to know more about this fun fun FUN hobby ;)

Thinking about taking a break about half way down to go to IKEA, have been looking at a shelf, a bed table and another table to put in the sitting room in front of the couch. We'll see how that goes and if they're open today, I'm not sure. Anyway - I'm SOOOOOOO looking forward to seeing Emmeli again. Hope you'll all have a nice weekend!

Photo from this summer when I visited Emmeli the last time

1 kommentar:

  1. Åh Gumman va du är go'!!!!

    Det ska bli så otroligt roligt att ses igen och denna gång få scrappa ihop! Wihooo! ♥

    Jag får ringa eller messa dig sen för att höra hur det går längs vägen... :)

    Ses snart! Puss och Kram!

    SvaraRadera