onsdag 10 november 2010

Nice lamp

Emmeli had bought a lot of nice things for their new home in Vrigstad that I noticed when I was there, among other things I fell in love with a lamp that she had in their dining room. I couldn't stop thinking about it and since I've decided to pimp my apartment a bit I decided to order it on the web. I'm gonna put it up in the sitting room, I really hope it will be nice there :)


Now it's time to head to Ikea, unfortunately Lena will not come with me as she went home with a headache this afternoon :( I'm sure I'm gonna go to Ikea several times within the next few weeks so she can come with me then!

1 kommentar:

  1. Ja jag älskar den oxå och va roligt att du bestämt dig för att köpa en du med! Det kommer bli supersnyggt i ditt vardagsrum! ♥ Ska bli så kul när jag åker upp till dig och så får jag se hur du pimpat det sen sist! :D XOXOX

    SvaraRadera