måndag 1 november 2010

Giving blood

Since a couple of years back I'm giving blood and today it was time again. It always takes a while for me since my blood doesn't seem to want to leave my body and I always have to press my hand loads of times ;) Everything is always going well and I'm always fine afterwards but this afternoon when I stood up to walk over to a colleague of mine I got really dizzy so I had to sit down again. Drank loads of water and had some fruit but I'm gonna take it easy now this evening. It's probably because I've had a busy day in work as well. We're now live with the project and everything has gone really well. There are always issues but we've managed to do the full order flow and created our first invoices this evening :D

Tomorrow I'm hoping to feel less tired and fit for fight again, wanna go to a bodypump class since I never managed to get to the gym yesterday.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar