torsdag 11 november 2010

Fishing


These photos bring back memories :) My parents, Jens and I were in Mauritius in January 2009 and decided to go on a fishing trip. It was a day trip so we knew we were gonna be on the boat for 8 hours. Already after 15 minutes, we understood that it was gonna be a looooong trip. The waves were really big and both mam and my brother started feeling sick. Jens ended up throwing up 7 times during the day, my mam was lying down throughout the whole trip. I worked really hard on pretending I was not feeling sick and dad was the only one feeling alright ;) Luckily we caught some fish, otherwise it would have been a waste of a trip. I decided to create a layout with some of these photos and this time I said to myself that I wasn't gonna be afraid of mixing colours. I like this layout a lot!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar