torsdag 25 november 2010

30 day challenge

I'm seriously considering the 30 day challenge which means that I would write 30 blog posts, one each day with pre-defined topics. My blog friend Linda challenged me as she's taking on the exact same challenge but I'm wondering if I'll be able to do it and if I'll have something to write about for each topic, I would definitely have to push myself. The topics that I would write about are the following (I've copied them from Linda's blog):

Day 01 – Introduce myself
Day 02 – My parents
Day 03 – My childhood dreams
Day 04 – This is what I ate today
Day 05 – My definition of love
Day 06 – My day (in detail)
Day 07 – My best friend(s)
Day 08 – Hobbies and talents
Day 09 – My beliefs
Day 10 – This is what I was wearing today
Day 11 – My siblings
Day 12 – Favourite wardrobe items
Day 13 – Photo(s) from my childhood
Day 14 – In my handbag
Day 15 – A favourite memory
Day 16 – Friends from the past
Day 17 – My dreams
Day 18 – Memories of a birthday
Day 19 – My regrets
Day 20 – Confessions of a shop-a-holic
Day 21 – A photo of me taken more than 10 years ago
Day 22 – This upsets me
Day 23 – This makes me feel good
Day 24 – This makes me cry
Day 25 – My fears
Day 26 – I swear! It's a true story!
Day 27 – My favourite place
Day 28 – This is what I miss
Day 29 – My dreams and ambitions
Day 30 – My love

If I decide to go for it, I guess you'll all get to know me a bit better and I promise that I'll be very honest. We'll see if I have the courage to do it, it frightens me a little bit ;)

1 kommentar:

  1. OH YAAAAAY!!! Gooo Katja! Jag kommer att folja med gladje =) KRAM!

    SvaraRadera