måndag 22 november 2010

Denmark week

This week I'm working in Denmark. New project, new workshops. Here we go again ;) Luckily I didn't have to get up too early this morning, I think I was up at 6:15 which isn't too bad considering I was flying out from Arlanda this morning. I'm getting a bit tired now but that is always the case when I'm travelling. Still sitting in the office chatting away but soon I'm gonna head back to the hotel.

I'm not looking forward to staying in the hotel I've booked. The rooms are really small, but that I don't mind. The problem is that the bathroom is TINY, I wouldn't even call it a bathroom and the worst thing of all is that the shower is crap. I will not be able to wash my hair in the hotel so I'm keeping my fingers crossed I can use Anita's bathroom when we're meeting up one of the nights this week. We've been talking about having a girlie night and perhaps we'll have time to make some jewellery since she has the same hobby as myself. The best thing of all is that she has millions of pearls, brads and all kinds of material and she has really good taste ;) Hopefully I can buy something off her and I'm also hoping to get some inspiration.

Too seconds ago I heard this loud "Tjingeling". I looked up and saw my friend and colleague Peter :D He always makes me smile, he's a fantastic person!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar