lördag 10 juli 2010

Saturday

Woke up when Lena texted me this morning at around 10, she was wondering if I wanted to come along to the beach :) Of course I wanted to join! Had a bit of breakfast, grabbed my things and then we headed to Ängbybadet. As soon as we arrived it started getting cloudy and the sun just didn't want to come out :( It was really warm though and M jumped into the water before we decided to head home again. Oh, and I almost forgot.. While we were sunbathing we suddenly hear this really loud scream and we turn our heads to try to see where it's coming from. A woman across the road is there with her dog. Apparently the dog has gone beserk at the sight of a cat and the poor cat got killed. Scary!

For the rest of the day I haven't been doing much, went to Kista Galleria to pick up my Thomas Sabo ring that I have been waiting for, for about 2 months now. It is finally back on my finger and if you're wondering if I'm happy about it the answer is - YES! Pity I forgot my other ring at Copenhagen airport a while back, it really sucks to be honest and I'm so mad at myself for leaving it behind. I will just have to save some money so that I can buy the same ring again, I absolutely adored that ring..

While in Kista I had a look around in the shops and bought a lovely dress from Vero Moda, it was on sale so I got 50% off. I'm currently trying to find a green pair of trousers (skinny fit) and I've tried on a few but still haven't found the perfect pair. You can buy a pair at asos.com and they are quite nice but it is so hard to know which size to order so I think I will just have to wait and see for the time being.

Had a lovely time last night with Louise, we went to Strandbryggan for dinner and drinks. I had a lovely Ceasar sallad with prawns and avocado and Louise had a burger. We both treated ourselves to dessert and had carrot cake & coffee while catching up with each other :)

Now time for football, Uruguay vs Germany. I reckon Germany is going to win but you never know!





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar