fredag 9 juli 2010

AW with Louise

Finished work a bit earlier today and decided to head into the Brittinger/Clas Göran sale at Fridhemsgatan as I really wanted to get a grey hoodie that Lena also bought when we were there the last time. Believe it or not but they only had one left (when Lena and I were there they had about 20!!) and the one that was left was in size small. I grabbed it as quickly as I could and tried it on and it fitted me perfectly :) The original price was 999 SEK but got 70% off, I'm so happy with my new hoodie.

Heading into town in a little while for AW with Louise. Haven't seen her since Midsummer's Eve so will be nice to catch up with her. She's going on vacation now (as many others this Friday) but she has a bit of work to do still so we're meeting up at 19:00.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar