söndag 11 juli 2010

Holland vs Spain

Getting ready to watch the World Cup final between Holland and Spain. I hope that Spain wins and I think they will even though Holland is a great team as well. Paul the octopus has predicted Spain to win and he's been right before :)

Today has been a very hot day and it's now roasting in my apartment even though I have several windows open. I went out sunbathing earlier on but I could only do it for a couple of hours since it was so hot. Took a trip to Solna Centrum in the afternoon and found my perfect green pair of trousers when I went into Lindex :)

Tomorrow I'm gonna work from home and try to do a lot of courses that I need to do before this autumn. Maria and I are gonna meet up as well since we still need to book a few things for our Italy trip. Haven't seen her for over 2 weeks, time is flying! Thinking of heading to Ängbybadet for lunch perhaps, want to go swimming. Seems like the heatwave is gonna stay in Sweden and it's gonna be around 30 degrees the next couple of days. Can't complain!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar