lördag 17 juli 2010

The rain is coming

So the weather forecast says that it's gonna be raining tonight. I was really looking forward to do some sunbathing this weekend since I've been working during the week but the weather didn't think so apparently :(

Thinking about what to do today and I think I definitely have to start cleaning up and going through drawers, boxes etc. You tend to collect so much stuff but it takes up too much space so I have to go through it all to see how much of it that I can throw away. I've been meaning to do this for so long now...

Had a nice evening yesterday, myself and Jens went to Mälarpaviljongen for dinner and drinks. He had a cheeseburger and I had the halloumiburger :D I don't get to see my brother to often so it was nice to catch up again!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar