torsdag 22 juli 2010

Finally on holidays!!!


Finally I've worked my last day before my holidays, now I'm off until the 9th of August and it feels great :) Starting off by going down to Gothenburg early tomorrow morning. Maria and I are going down there for the weekend and tomorrow night we're going to see Pink play at Ullevi stadion. It was exactly a year ago we were there to see U2 and that was a fantastic weekend. Lets hope that this weekend will be as good, or even better ;) When we looked at the weather forecast earlier on this week, all we could see for Gothenburg was rain, rain and rain. Now it seems like we're not getting any rain at all which is great! Really looking forward to the concert tomorrow evening, I've never seen Pink live before. I'd say she's good!

We don't know what we're doing for the rest of the weekend and we said we're gonna try and stay out of the shops but I don't know if that is possible. We're quite talented when it comes to shopping ;) Hopefully I won't be buying that much stuff though because I need to save my money for Italy and that trip is just around the corner as well. Happy days!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hihi grattis till semestern:-) Lisa (min granne) ringde precis och de vill partaja med oss imorgon kväll så tänkte vi kunde möta upp med dem efter konserten. De visste var man skulle gå:-) Ses imorrn bitti!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thanx darlin :) Då partajar vi imorn kväll helt enkelt, blir hur bra som helst ;) Looking forward to it! x

    SvaraRadera