söndag 18 juli 2010

Early birthday dinner

Just back home from my parents, they had an early birthday dinner for me tonight and I got some pressies :) (The best pressie must have been the bottle of Chardonnay that comes in a box that looks like a handbag) The food was lovely as always when I'm over there, we sat outside even though it was definitely cooler this evening. It's mad, it's about 21-22degrees and it feels cold now just because we're so used to the heat from the previous weeks.

Haven't done that much today, tried to continue cleaning up in my apartment. Will have to do another bit tonight before I go to bed. Wonder if I can sleep tonight, managed to sleep til 11 o'clock this morning so I'm not that tired. But I need to get up early enough tomorrow to go to work so lets hope for the best.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar