måndag 26 juli 2010

Relaxing Monday

Slept really well last night so got up feeling great ;) Need to hoover the apartment big time so that's the first thing on the agenda for today. Gonna walk to Alvik to pick up the contact lenses that I ordered and I think that my dvd-boxes are ready to be picked up there too. I have watched the third season of Brothers & Sisters and you can only pre-book the fourth season so in the mean time I decided to watch Grey's Anatomy season 5 as I didn't follow it on tv and also the first season of True Blood. I have only watched a couple of episodes of True Blood a long time ago so I'm really curious about it now :)

Listening to music while having breakfast now. Talked to Robin last week about music cause I was telling him that we had been to see Melissa at Mosebacke and he didn't know who it was. He then recommended Marina and the diamonds and I must say I really like her album, especially the song "I am not a robot". There are so many good artists out there but you don't even know half of them.

Looking forward to tonight when my dear colleague is coming over to keep me company. Don't know what we're having for dinner, I didn't have to worry about it apparently :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar