onsdag 28 juli 2010

Can't wait for our Italian adventure to begin :)

Woke up this morning and realised that we're flying to Italy today, weeee! :) We've been planning and talking about this trip for such a long time now but finally the time has come and I just can't wait. I'm longing for some sun, nice food and wine, beautiful places and views and the Italian language!! I'm getting to do all this with the best company as well :)

Currently packing all my little summer dresses, skirts and sandals. Bringing the sun cream of course, the weather better be good but I'm not sure it can be bad in Italy in July/August. We're flying from Skavsta airport, the flight is at 17:30 so we're not getting there too late. I'm getting really excited about it all now!

Hopefully I will get to some internet cafés while I'm down there as I would like to update you on how our trip is going if possible. I promise to take a lot of photos as well, bringing my beautiful baby - my Canon EOS 1000D ;)

So long my friends, take care of yourselves and I'll speak to you soon :)



Sunset at lake Garda - Sirmione

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar