måndag 12 juli 2010

Hot hot hot

I can't believe it is so hot, last night at around half ten it was still 26 degrees outside. I was sitting in my couch in my underwear as it was so hot and today is the same :)

Met up with Maria today at lunch time and we went out for a walk. It was so nice to see her again, I've missed my little M! We were catching up as we were walking and when we came back we decided to book a hotel in Sirmione at lake Garda for two nights. Now it's done and we're so looking forward to our Italy trip. We tried to book our train tickets as well but something went wrong when I was going to make the payment. Luckily I'm in contact with Italiarail and they're booking our train tickets for us as we speak :)

This evening Maria and I went to Ängbybadet and it was so nice, first time in the Swedish water for me this summer ;) We just relaxed in the sun for a couple of hours but then it was time to head home for dinner!

Thought I would show you the Lindex trousers that I bought yesterday. I'm looking forward to wearing them but if the weather is going to continue like this, it will be a while before I jump into them!





2 kommentarer:

  1. Aww, missed you too huni, nice day today:) Sounds good with the tickets and that they are sorting it out! Can´t wait now! Cooled down now so heading to bed, see you tomorrow;-) And bra badat Katten - trodde inte Katter gillade vatten=)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Katten gillar vatten ibland ;) Är det tillräckligt varmt så, he he. Kul att ses igår också. Ha det nu super i Västervik så hörs och ses vi nästa vecka. Puss puss!

    SvaraRadera