söndag 4 juli 2010

Home sweet home

Back in Stockholm again after a fantastic week with Lena in Rhodes!! We've had an amazing week together and I don't think we've even seen a cloud. We've been sunbathing every day and it has been so enjoyable :)

Arrived at Arlanda just after 20:00 tonight and got a lift off M which was nice. I'm quite tired but have already unpacked most of my things, that hardly ever happens but I'm gonna be happy about it tomorrow when I get back home from work.

Work again...oh well I will only work for another 3 weeks and then I'm off for 2 weeks again. On the 28th of July Maria and I are heading to Italy and I'm really looking forward to that as well.

Hopefully the weather will be nice in Sweden until then cause I really want the summer to be long and I want my tan to stay ;) Time to head to bed now but will be blogging more tomorrow. Sleep tight!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar