tisdag 13 juli 2010

Mälarpaviljongen

And the heat stays on...! Had decided to go out for a run this morning before it started to get too hot, but didn't get out until 9:30 and believe me - it was hot! Ran about 5 kms but it was really hard and I was sweating like a pig ;) If I'm going out for a run again it will have to be in the evening, it's not healthy to run in this heat!

Worked from home today as well and did one of the courses. The course was supposed to take about 3 hours but I think it took me nearly 5 hours altogether. Hard to concentrate in this heat as well. After work I met up with the girls at Mälarpaviljongen where we had dinner and dessert in the sun. I'm enjoying these evenings so much and try to take it all in. It's lovely to be able to sit outside at 9pm only in shorts and a top!

Maria cycled home from Mälarpaviljongen and gave me a lift (when we were going downhill ;)). Right now I'm watching "So you think you can dance", I love that show. Wish I could dance like them, they're amazing!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar