tisdag 31 maj 2011

Inlines

During Easter I tried inlines for the first time and after a shaky start I think I managed to skate quite well ;) I have been wanting to go skating ever since but since I was running the half marathon I wanted to wait with the inlines skating until afterwards. Now the time has finally come but I think it will be difficult to get out this weekend since we have a busy schedule :)



Tomorrow I'm working a full day but in the evening we're heading towards Grisslehamn to go with the ferry over to Eckerö, Åland. We're visiting my parents and will be staying for two days. Kim, Lisa & Benjamin and also Adam & Sofie will be there so hopefully we'll get the chance to meet up with them while we're there. I wanna see my grandparents as well as Titti, Knutte & Oliver so there are plenty of people to visit ;) Hopefully the weather will be nice so that we can take the boat out but we'll see.

On Saturday we're gonna be at home and we might meet up with F's friends and then on Sunday we're heading to Örebro :) I'm so looking forward to that! Maria & Marcus have invited us over and we're gonna stay one night with them. I think Maria has pretty much figured out how we're gonna spend our time over there and I know it's including some shopping! I'm gonna try not to buy too much stuff but there are a few outlets we're gonna visit so you never know ;) I think this is gonna be a brilliant weekend and I'm so looking forward to it after a few really hectic days in work!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar