torsdag 5 maj 2011

Great run

Today I decided to go for a run at lunch time, Rita had a zumba class at the same time but since the half marathon is in two and a half weeks I wanted to concentrate on the running. As soon as I stepped on the threadmill I felt that I was full of energy and therefore I started running at quite a high pace, 12km/hr to be exact :) I kept running and increased the speed even more after a while. I managed to finish 10 kilometres in 49:45 and 12 kilometres in 59:31. I'm so happy, that is the fastest run for me ever. OK I was running on a threadmill and if you run outside you probably won't be able to keep that speed but I'm happy anyway and feel proud of myself, he he.


Tonight I had to bring my laptop home with me to do some work. I hope we're gonna be ready for tomorrow, I'm quite excited actually. I'm also excited about the weekend, glad it's finally here. I'm hoping to have a lie in on Saturday, it's so nice to be able to stay in bed. Now I'm gonna finish off for the night, meant to look at a particular problem we ran into this afternoon but I forgot the papers in work. Will have to get up early tomorrow morning instead :S

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar