måndag 16 maj 2011

Sjung Nu concert 15th of May

I'm so glad Monday is almost over, I just didn't want to get up when the alarm went off this morning and I have been really tired throughout the day. Tonight I'm heading to bed early! The reason I'm so tired is because we had our concert with the choir yesterday which is our way to end the semester. We all met up at 12 and sang until about 15:30. Then we had a short break before it was time to get on the stage for 16:00 again. F had bought a ticket and was in the audience which meant a lot to me.

I really enjoyed the concert and we all gave it all we had, I think it was probably the best concert we've done so far (it was the 10th concert with the Sjung Nu choir and I've been part of three of them now). Our guest artists Lisa Nilsson and Stephen Simmonds brought the concert to another level and it was a pleasure singing with them. We sang Armageddon with Stephen and Himlen runt hörnet with Lisa, we also did the beautiful Tror på dig all of us together. To finish off, the choir sang Total Praise which is one of my favourite songs with the choir - it's so powerful!

Louise and I had more or less said that we were gonna skip next semester with the choir to see if we were gonna miss it and because it felt like a good time for a break. But then they told us that next semester they're gonna change some things and we're gonna do a Christmas concert with more of an unplugged sound. When they informed us about that yesterday we looked at each other and thought Feck it, we'll go for it again! :)

A few weeks ago myself and the girls met up on a Saturday to make sushi together. Camilla was in charge and told us what to do ;) We had such a good time and made the most tasteful sushi I've ever had! We drank a lot of wine, talked a lot and had a great laugh. We're not that good at meeting up very often but now we've booked another Saturday in June that we're gonna spend together. I'm already looking forward to it :)






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar