måndag 9 maj 2011

Coffee with Johanna, boat trip and visit to Fjäderholmarna

Yesterday was a fantastic day, the weather was fabulous and when I woke up I was in a great mood. I didn't have any breakfast at home since I was meeting up for coffee with Johanna. I haven't seen her in ages so I was really looking forward to seeing her again. We met up at the tube station in Abrahamsberg and then we went to the cafe Lina & Jag (I think that is what it's called). We could sit outside in the sun and I had a sandwich and a raspberry smoothie and Johanna ordered a ceasar sallad. We tried to catch up as much as possible but the time flew by and all of a sudden it was time for her to go home and for me to head into Nybrokajen where F was going to pick me up with his boat ;)

I left Fridhemsplan and arrived to Nybrokajen around 10 minutes later. I only had to wait a few minutes before F was there to pick me up. He had M & M with him and we headed to Djurgårdskanalen where we also enjoyed a nice glass of rose wine. I thought it was going to be cold on the boat so I had quite a bit of clothes with me but that was unnecessary. After a while we stopped the engine and just floated around for a while, while listening to music and chatting away to each other. When we were hungry enough we decided to go to Fjäderholmarna, they opened for the summer just aweek ago. I haven't been there for a couple of years, but it was as nice then as it was now. We sat down at the restaurant Rökeriet and ordered lunch. I had smoked salmon with potatoes and vegetables and it was absolutely gorgeous. We had the best seats with our faces towards the beautiful sun. After coffee we walked around the island before we hopped on the boat again. I had such a fabuolous Sunday with the best company, I could easily do it over and over again! :)





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar