tisdag 3 maj 2011

Crowne Plaza

Sitting in my hotel room at Crowne Plaza in Orestad, Denmark, right now. I'm trying to get the Internet connection working but it's not my best friend at the moment. I'm hoping to get some reports done tonight but we'll see how it goes since the connection is not very stable. If I don't get it done I'm gonna have a VERY busy day tomorrow and we have to leave the office at around 13:30 to go to the airport. Our flight is at 15:30 so we'll arrive in Sweden 16:45 I think, it's nice not to get home too late.


Tomorrow night I'm heading out for dinner with the team, I thought I was gonna miss it but I think I'll get back just in time to join my colleagues :)

Last night I missed the session with my choir, we only have one more session before the concert so I'm gonna have to practice at home now. Otherwise I won't be too comfortable at the concert and I can't let that happen since F will be coming to hear me sing ;)

Had a great weekend last weekend, I helped F with the boat, met up with the girls to make our own sushi (which was yum by the way!) and went out to Täby to have dinner with my parents. Unfortunately the weather wasn't as good as it was the weekend before last. I heard that it was snowing in Stockholm today and I'm glad I wasn't there.. It hasn't been snowing in Denmark but it's freezing and it started raining in the afternoon today.

I better get to my reports now before the Internet connection starts acting up on me again. Looking forward to going home tomorrow!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar