måndag 6 juni 2011

Fantastic weekend and fantastic company

This weekend has been so lovely, I don't want it to come to an end. It started on Wednesday evening already when myself and F hopped on the ferry to Åland where we spent two days with my beloved family and relatives. Thankfully the weather was brilliant and we went on a couple of trips with the boat in the beautiful Åland archipelago.

On Saturday we were back in Stockholm and it was even warmer then, therefore we decided to take a boat trip to Vaxholm where we had a gorgeous lunch and some wine. Afterwards we walked around and bought some Italian ice cream that we enjoyed in the sunny weather.

Yesterday we had been invited to Örebro by Maria and Marcus so we took the car and got to Örebro at around lunch time. We were strolling around in Örebro for a while before we sat down outside to have a lovely lunch in the sun. Later on in the evening we had a barbeque and drank wine, beer and mojitos while chatting away to each other for hours. Today we had decided to go to Vingåker outlet before going home and we all found a couple of things that we brought home with us :)

My ♥ and I

Marcus and Maria

In front of the castle

All in all it has been such a fantastic weekend, I couldn't have asked for better company or better weather! I'm glad I only have a four day week ahead of me ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar