fredag 27 maj 2011

Finally Friday

It's finally Friday and I'm so looking forward to heading over to F's place where we're gonna have dinner, wine and chill out in the couch. We're having steak and potato gratin, yum! Last night we had our summer party with work in the office. It was nice as always and we started off with drinks on the terrace. We were served a vodka, tonic and Piggelin ice cream drink - very nice! After that it was time for dinner and a music quiz. I just loved how much Jessica tried to collect points for our team but it just didn't go our way ;) Later on there was a live band playing and everbody was dancing and having a good time. Some of us went out later and I didn't get home until 01:00 this morning.

I was a bit tired when my alarm went off but I have been feeling ok today anyway. Myself, Jessica and Petra went for a nice lunch at Serrano and then I left early in the afternoon to go to my lovely hairdresser Emma. Now my hair is a bit shorter (though it's still long ;)) and has more of a natural colour with just a few highlights. I like it a lot :)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar