måndag 30 maj 2011

Korean food

I've had a nice and relaxing weekend this weekend and I so needed it. On Saturday we went into town to have a look at all the marathon runners and I was hoping to get a glimpse of Lina and Hilton or Tuffy. It was quite cold on Saturday but I suppose it was great weather for the runners. After walking around the shops for a while (Note - I didn't buy anything, only a present for mam! ;)) we walked out to have a look at the runners. Where we stood the runners were on their second lap and had run around 29 kilometres. I think it's so impressive that so many people are able to run that distance. I mean I am so proud of doing half the distance and I can only imagine how sore your body must be after such a run. Anyway after standing there for half an hour to 45 minutes I finally noticed Lina and Hilton in the crowd and I was shouting and screaming to cheer them on - well done guys!

Yesterday we decided to head to IKEA, I haven't been there for ages. I bought some stuff that I have thinking of buying for a long time; a cake dish(!), lighter duvets for the summer, duvet covers and some candles. Later on in the afternoon we went to F's mam in Vällingby because we were having dinner there. Since it was Mother's Day F and his brother cooked some Korean food, it was my first time trying it and it was yummy :) I was so stuffed afterwards and I don't know how we managed to have blueberry pie as well before we left to go home!

Tonight I've been to Täby to have dinner with my parents and to celebrate Mother's Day. I had bought some marzipan chocolate and a Nuxe hand cream that I gave mam as well as a card that I had made!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar