tisdag 17 maj 2011

Songs from the concert

Today I found some videos on youtube from the concert on Sunday, it's always nice to hear the result afterwards. While you're on stage it's difficult to get the full picture of what it sounds like but I think it sounds pretty good! ;) It was a lot of fun anyway and that's the main thing.






Tonight myself and F went to Kista galleria to get some dinner and to have a look around. I needed to go back to the Boomerang shop with a blazer I bought not too long ago. They're so service minded in there and the girl said they are going to fix the seams, no problem. F was looking for a jacket and found one in MQ. I saw a pair of Bondelid jeans on sale (50%) that I tried on and they fitted me perfectly. I shouldn't be buying any clothes right now though but as nice as he is F bought them for me ♥.

Now I'm gonna have a shower and then just relax in the sofa for a while before it's time to go to bed. I just realised that it's only 4 days to go before I'm running the half marathon - HELP!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar