onsdag 4 maj 2011

Cake dish

I have been looking for a cake dish for quite a while, the reason for it taking so long is because I don't really know what I want but I have found one that I like now. It is one in white from Nordjus and it costs 379 SEK. It would be perfect for putting homemade cup cakes on it ;)


I'm back from Denmark now but I decided not to go for the dinner tonight in the end. I have a bit of a headache again and there is quite a lot of work to do before Friday so I thought it was better to stay home. We've had a good trip and got a good bit done but like I said, there are still some tasks left. Fingers crossed and everything will go well when we go live with the project on Friday!

Just looking at the weather forecast and it looks like it's getting warmer again, thank God. It was really cold today again and I'm missing the warm weather we had for Easter. Looking forward to the weekend, I have nothing planned other than meeting up with Johanna on Sunday. We haven't seen each other for ages so it'll be nice with a catch up :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar