tisdag 10 maj 2011

Longing for ice cream

The best way to greet the spring/summer is to buy an ice cream with chocolate sprinkles and to sit down to enjoy it in Kungsträdgården. I try to do this every year but didn't get there until this weekend. On Saturday I finally got to enjoy a lovely ice cream in the sun! :) The weather is still great and it looks good for tomorrow as well. I think we're getting a bit of rain on Thursday but that's fine as long as the sun comes back again in a day or two.


Tonight myself and Maria enjoyed a lovely sushi at restaurant Raw. I have wanted to go there for ages but didn't get a chance until now. The sushi was lovely and Maria and I got to catch up properly, we haven't seen each other since Easter. After our dinner we bought an ice cream each and walked back to Fridhemsplan to take the tube home.

Tonight I have to do a bit of tidying up before I go to bed and I need to water my flowers. I'm quite tired already but I think I will just put on some good music to make the cleaning a bit more fun. Don't know if cleaning could ever be fun but I can try to pretend anyway! ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar