lördag 29 oktober 2011

Winter tyres on

Today I woke up with a vicious headache, I didn't get home until 3:15 this morning after dancing away at Garbo's in Sundbyberg with my colleagues. I didn't drink that much last night but it was apparently enough for me to feel like crap this morning. Got up at 9:30, took two painkillers a drank lots of water. After about an hour or so I started feeling a bit better.

After watching the Idol repeat on TV, we went out to my parents in Täby where my dad helped me fit the winter tyres to my car. I thought it'd be a good idea doing it now, before the snow starts falling. Afterwards we all had coffee and cinnamon buns together (Note: I made the cinnamon buns myself last week and brought them over).

When I flew back from Copenhagen on Thursday night, I couldn't resist buying a new handbag. I needed a bigger sized bag as I'm carrying around so much stuff lately like the Italian books and everything. This handbag is a Mimic Copenhagen bag and I fell in love as soon as I laid my eyes on it. It's black and I love the stars! It doesn't look exactly as on the picture above, the shape of it is slightly different.

At the moment we're cooking our Saturday dinner, we're having steak with roasted potatoes and vegetables (including my favourite; beetroot). I'm also having a glass of red even though I said I wouldn't drink alcohol today. Later on we're gonna watch Så mycket bättre on TV, I loved it last season so I hope it will be as good again. Have a lovely Saturday everyone!

1 kommentar:

  1. It`s a good story which describes that what is the importance of the winter tyres..

    SvaraRadera