fredag 14 oktober 2011

Last boat trip for the season

Last weekend we took the last boat trip for the season when we moved the boat from Fisksätra over to Margeretelundsvarvet in Bromma. F is going to have the boat in Bromma over the winter instead of Dalarö where he had it last year. It's gonna be much nicer as it will be closer and we can keep an eye on it in a better way. It was about 10 degrees last Saturday so it wasn't very warm. My brother joined us as well and the three of us were freezing when we finally arrived at Margeretelundsvarvet :)




Tomorrow we're gonna make the boat ready for the winter so we have a bit of work ahead of us. Luckily the weather forecast looks good for the weekend with warm winds and a bit of sunshine :) I also have to do my homework for the Italian course, I reckon I will have to spend a few hours on it. Tonight I'm meeting up with Ellinor, Camilla and Maria for an after work at restaurant 1900 - I'm looking forward to it!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar