tisdag 4 oktober 2011

Jossi sweater from Monki

I couldn't help myself today when I was in Kista Galleria, I bought a sweater that practically jumped on me ;) I love their description of it as well:

Knitted energy! Jossi is all about bon-bon colours and purl stitches—well, who ever said it should always be about plain ones? We’ll turn the wrong side into the right side and taste the bright, sweet colours of Jossi.


I've had quite a good day, got a good bit done in work and I also had the time to go to the gym. I wasn't keen on going down when I was thinking about it this morning but luckily Petra asked me to come with her :) After work it was time for my second Italian lesson. Maria and I decided to learn Italian this autumn so we registered for a beginners course at the ABF House. I love the Italian language and it would be so nice to know a few more phrases that I hopefully could use the next time we're going to Italy!

After the course I decided to go to Kista Galleria for a while, I needed to get away and do something else. When I come to think of it, perhaps it wasn't the brightest idea since I'm not supposed to do any shopping (at least not as much shopping as I've done in the past). I must say I'm doing quite well but I don't think I'd survive if I wasn't allowed to buy something once in a while!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar