fredag 28 oktober 2011

Silver shoes

I just love these silver shoes from Topshop, it's not something I'd normally wear but I think they're really cool. So they will be part of my fashion pick for today. Today's Friday and I'm so happy the weekend is here. I'm quite tired since I've been in Denmark for two days and had to get up so early on the Wednesday when I was flying there. Tonight it's time for AW with my colleagues. It has been a while since I joined them so I'm really looking forward to it. The plan is to go out afterwards, I can't even remember the last time I was out in town on a Friday or a Saturday night. I hope you've all had a great week, now it's time to re-charge the batteries over the weekend. Enjoy!


Today's fashion pick: Dress Topshop, Shoes Topshop, Bag Zara, Nail varnish Essie, Earrings Debenhams, Ring House of Harlow

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar