torsdag 20 oktober 2011

Almost Friday

Thank God this week is coming to an end, I'm dying to have a couple of days off again :) I'm soon heading to bed and when I wake up it's gonna be Friday! This morning I got up quite early and went to the gym before work. It was such a nice start of the day and I managed to run for 45 minutes on the treadmill. I wish I was a morning person so that I could get up like this more often but unfortunately I'm not. I would've liked to go to the gym tomorrow at lunch as well but since I have a meeting with the lawyers in the afternoon I better just take a short lunch break.

Today has been quite a hectic day in work, to keep my energy levels up I tried the new Magnum while having my afternoon coffee. I love the size of this Magnum, it's not as big as the other ones. This one is with white chocolate and nuts and I really liked it :)


On Saturday we're  going to Åland again, we're having fish soup in the summer house together with the relatives. We do this every year and now the time has come to close the summer house for the winter, it's a tradition we have and I'm really looking forward to it!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar