söndag 23 oktober 2011

Lovely weekend in Åland

Yesterday we went to Åland to join my parents and my relatives. We first drove by my grandparents to have a catch up with them, after that we went to my auntie where Kim, Lisa and the kids were. Benjamin was shy for about a second when he saw me and then we all played together like never before. Elias is getting bigger and bigger, he's 4 months now and such a charming little boy. In the evening it was time for fish soup in the summer house, I think we were 18 people altogether. F has never had the soup before but he wasn't disappointed when he tried it :) The fish soup was yum but it seems like I can't eat fish any longer because my stomach has been in bits all day :(

Now I'm watching True Talent but I should really do my Italian homework. I'll hopefully have time to do that before I go to bed tonight. This week is gonna be hectic and I get tired just thinking about it. I might have to skip choir practice tomorrow night, we'll see how it goes.

I need to buy a new pair of black heels, the ones I have are so uncomfortable. I'd love to find a pair that are not just plain black. I quite like the Whitney Port heels from Bik bok, but they are more for when you're dressing up. Perhaps I can buy two pairs ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar