torsdag 13 oktober 2011

Mamas and Tapas

A couple of weeks ago my family, Fredrik and I went out for dinner together. We had booked a table at the Mamas and Tapas restaurant in Kungsholmen. The place was crowded as it was a Saturday night but luckily we got a table at the back and we enjoyed the most gorgeous tapas ever. My favourite dish was probably the chorizo, it was so tasty! We all had a lovely time and afterwards my brother left to meet up with a friend of his but my parents, F and I walked across the street and ordered some drinks in the Lokal bar.



My grandparents give us some money every year so that we can go out for dinner together. We tend to go to the same restaurant every single time but this time we chose to eat tapas. I really enjoyed it!

2 kommentarer:

  1. fina ni är!
    Mamas and Tapas, det är fina grejer det :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Tack sötis, hoppas allt är bra med dig! :)

    SvaraRadera