tisdag 11 oktober 2011

Congratulations Sweden

I'm so HAPPY right now, I never thought that Sweden would win against the Netherlands tonight - not in my wildest dreams. But they proved me wrong and they were playing really really well. What a free kick from Kim Källström to start with, it was just perfect! I can't complain about the penalty kick by Larsson and the following goal by Toivonen either. Everybody in the team fought so hard every single minute of the match and I'm so proud to be Swedish today ;)


Earlier tonight Maria and I went to our third Italian lesson and it's fun I must say but you have to work pretty hard to be able to keep up with it. I've got a lot of homework to do until next week and better start with it soon :)

Tomorrow it's Wednesday already, I have one meeting on the agenda and the rest of the time I'm gonna work really hard to get a lot of open points done. Had a chat with the boss earlier today and he shared his thoughts on what I should be spending my time on in the next two quarters, I'm actually looking forward to it!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar