onsdag 19 oktober 2011

Breakfast ready!

Every single morning my darling makes breakfast for me. I get up before him since I need more time to get ready, but I'm never ever ready in time to make us breakfast. This is what was served to me this morning :)


Apparently he didn't have the time to have breakfast himself (I'm getting worried he's getting too stressed) but still he took the time to make me breakfast. I love my darling!

I'm so bad at blogging right now, I just never seem to have a minute over. I don't know where the time goes, it feels like it's Monday and Friday, Monday and Friday. On Mondays I have choir practice and on Tuesdays I learn Italian. Wednesdays and Thursdays I'm free but then there is always something else I need to do. I never seem to be able to just go home and relax.

Today after work I went by my apartment to pick up some more stuff to bring over to F. I've moved in to his place now, it just didn't feel right to stay longer in my apartment after I had made it ready for photography and then selling it. When we found out about the problem with the bathroom and realized that it will take some time to sort it out, we both felt that the right thing was for me to move in with F in his apartment. So now I'm here and it feels great to come home to my darling every day after work :)

Since my complaint of the bathroom renovation was dismissed by the contractor in question, I have decided to take legal action. On Friday I'm meeting with two lawyers and I'm hoping that it will be a good meeting and that we can move forward. F is coming with me and it feels so good to have his support. I have good days and bad days but I know we're gonna be able to sort it out sooner or later. F and I will just have to put off our plans to buy something new for a while!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar