onsdag 10 augusti 2011

Watching football

Tonight I'm watching the football match between Sweden and Ukraine and I'm looking forward to it. Came home about an hour ago, I've had my dinner and now I'm sittting in the couch ready to watch the match :) The plan was to make my own muesli tonight but I don't know if I have the energy, perhaps I'll do it after the first half of the match. I've wanted to do it for a while now and bought a lot berries and nuts that you can have in it when I went to Ica after work.

Today I went to the gym again, I did 30 minutes on the crosstrainer before it was time for an exercise programme that my physiotherapist gave me when I was there on Monday. I've had problems with my left knee ever since I did the half marathon in May. I tried to ignore the pain first but during the summer I realised that it's not worth risking anything. Therefore I've use the crosstrainer instead as well as doing power walks and spinning. I've only been able to run a couple of kilometres at a time due to the pain. In the last couple of weeks I've done 4-5 kilometre runs though so lets hope that it will get better. My physiotherapist said that it was good that I didn't do any extensive running while my knee was sore and that I seem to be on the mend. It is important not to be too eager now though and to listen to your body.

On Saturday I was supposed to take part in Midnattsloppet but I've decided not to do the run since my knee will probably just get worse. It was going to be my 5th time participating but I guess I will have to wait until next year. Instead my plan is to keep going to the gym to make sure my knee is getting better and to try to lose some of the weight that I managed to put on during my summer holidays ;)

The weather has been terrible today, a lot of rain and thunder and lightning. My outfit for the day was a pair of beige MQ chinos and a pink cardigan with black birds from H&M.



 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar