måndag 15 augusti 2011

Gröna Lund

At the beginning of July my dear friend Emmeli and her daughter Antonia came up to visit me for a couple of days. The last time I saw them was when I went down to Vrigstad in November last year and a lot of things have happened since then so it was definitely time for a catch up. They came up late on a Friday night and Emmeli and I got the chance to talk properly over a glass of wine which was lovely!

The next day I heard Antonia say to her mam that she wanted to go to an amusement park and since we had decided to meet up with F to do something altogether I thought it was a great idea to go to Gröna Lund :) After breakfast at my place we thought it would be nice to head into town to do some browsing in a few shops and as always we paid Panduro a visit. I bought some beads and made yet another macrame bracelet in a pink/orange colour the next day together with Emmeli who wanted to learn how to do them ;)

After a couple of hours we thought it was time for lunch and F joined us at Waynes Coffee, Antonia and F got on very well from the start. Then we took the car and went to the place Antonia so much wanted to go to. We all had a great time and it was perfect weather for it, not too cold nor too warm and it wasn't raining ;) We went on roller coasters, had cotton candy and laughed a lot. It was definitely a day to remember and I'm so glad Emmeli and Antonia wanted to spend a couple of days with us :)



 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar