söndag 28 augusti 2011

Pictures from Gotland and the wedding

As you know already I spent a few days in Gotland in the beginning of August and we got to be part of the beautiful wedding between Lisa and Johan. The weather was gorgeous and we all had a lovely time. I was amazed by how they had done up the farm house for this special day, it was absolutely fantastic! Lisa and Johan looked so happy and we all enjoyed the party until the early hours in the morning.

One of the days before the wedding we hired a car and went to Fårö to see explore the island. We stopped off at Kutens Bensin where we enjoyed some lovely crepes and we were able to sit out in the sun.

I didn't bring my camera to Gotland this time, but we were able to take some pics with the Iphones anyway and I also got some pictures from Maria and Marcus. Below you can find some of them.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar