måndag 29 augusti 2011

Facial treatment

On Friday after work I went to Blue Medi Spa to have a facial treatment and I was really looking forward to it. I never treat myself to things like that but I really should do that more often. My brother gave me a Live it voucher for my 30th birthday (that was a while ago - I know) and I used it for this facial at this lovely spa located at Kungsholmstorg. The girl who took care of me was lovely and so professional. I really enjoyed every minute of it except for when she extraced my blackheads. My god, that really hurts!

In the last year or so I have been getting a lot of spots and its difficult to know which products to use. This girl recommended some Dr Dennis Gross products for my skin, I might be getting them at a later stage. They're not for free so I have to think about it first. Does anybody know of any other good products or do you have any experience from using Dr Dennis Gross?


1 kommentar:

  1. Sv: hade du det skoj på kräftskivan i helgen ? =)

    Missa inte årets bästa tävling på : http://moonzanna.se/2011/august/arets-basta-tavling-en-macbook-air-i-prispo.html#comment där du kan vinna en Macbook Air 11", klicka in och delta direkt !

    Kram
    Sanna

    SvaraRadera