torsdag 25 augusti 2011

Early bird

This morning I had to get up at 5 o'clock since I had promised to give my brother a lift to the airport. He was heading to New York the lucky thing where he's going to take part in an ice hockey tournament with his colleagues from the fire brigade. I came in to the office at 7 o'clock and started working then to be able to leave earlier than usual. I was so tired when I got home that I went to bed for about an hour and a half. Now I'm taking it easy, I'm following the bidding on a jacket and a dress that I'm selling on Tradera. I seem to be able to get some money for it so it seems to be worth selling rather than just throwing it away :)

Since the summer holidays I'm trying to get back into the training routines again and I have been to the gym quite frequently. Even though I'm working my ass off, that extra bit of weight that I gained during the summer does not seem to wanna come off :( At least not yet anyway! On Monday I went to my first bodypump class in about 5 months and I was dreading it. Even though I used the lightest weights my whole body is so sore that I can't walk properly and sitting down and standing up is a big challenge! ;)

Tomorrow it's time for a spinning class again, the last time I went to that class was before the summer. I'm getting ready to sweat together with my idol Petra! :)


1 kommentar:

  1. Sv: tusen tack för din röst och ditt stöd, jag är evigt tacksam !

    Har du något skoj planerat i helgen ?

    SvaraRadera