måndag 25 april 2011

Sun sun sun and a clear blue sky

What a fantastic day and what a fabulous weekend, I don't want it to come to an end! I'm feeling so happy right now and I'm enjoying every minute. After a lot of wine and cheese last night it felt like a good idea to go for a walk around Lötsjön before breakfast. When we came back we enjoyed a lovely breakfast on the balcony in the sun and it was really hot, almost 40 degrees in the sun and 22 degrees in the shadow. This is amazing considering it's only April, but it has been like this for the whole weekend and I'm not complaining at all. It feels like the summer is only around the corner but of course it's not gonna continue like this. It's just that you can very easily get used to walking around in shorts :) After breakfast we went sunbathing for about an hour, it felt really weird putting on a bikini in April but I was not the only one doing that, that's for sure ;)


In the afternoon we thought it was time for an ice cream with sprinkles and my god it was yummy. Walked around for a little while and had a look in one of the shops down in Sundbyberg that has a lot of lovely clothes. Bought nothing, I was just looking ;) Later on we went to Kungsholmen to have a coffee at Mälarpaviljongen. We were not the only ones there and the queue was so long that we decided to go somewhere else instead. We walked up to the café Frida & Jag and bought our coffee. Unfortunately we had to sit in the shadow but it was so warm that it didn't matter. I also enjoyed a lovely Ceasar salad together with a refreshing Firefly drink (I wanted to have a Ceasar salad at Solstugan yesterday but they don't seem to do them there any longer..). On our way back to the car we walked by Rålambshovsparken and there were loads of people in the park. Everybody seems so happy and you hear talk and laughter everywhere :)



Now I'm back in the apartment again and I'm feeling a bit tired. I'm more tired than usual but I think it's due to my allergy and also from the medicine I'm taking. I'm just gonna chill out tonight and get ready for work tomorrow morning. Luckily we have a short week ahead of us so it doesn't feel that bad after all.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar