torsdag 14 april 2011

Proper running socks

The other day when I went for a run on the threadmill in the gym I tried out my new running socks that I bought last weekend. You might remember that I had problems with blisters on my feet when I started running and I still haven't got rid of them completely so I thought what could be better than buying proper running socks!? ;) There is actually a big difference so it was a good buy. I love the way they put L and R on the socks so that you won't put the wrong sock on the wrong foot. It must be just in case you forget where your big toe is located? ;)


Tonight I attended the second part of the photo course with Jonas Borg and my colleagues. We learnt all about ISO, the right white balance, Kelvin scale and how to edit your photos in an editing program (quick fixes). It is amazing how easily you can make your photo look great rather than good. It has been a very inspiring course, I have taken some notes and I'm eager to start taking photos to try everything out. Lets hope I can take some nice photos this spring!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar