tisdag 19 april 2011

Dinner on the balcony

Don't you just love this spring weather!? No more winter jackets, hats and gloves.. I've had a good day in work today and got quite a lot done. After work myself and Lena went to her local Thai place to get a takeaway and then we sat out on her balcony in the sun. It was absolutely fantastic I have to say. I don't think it was as warm as it was yesterday but it was still very nice :) I had a Massaman curry and it was lovely. Then we went inside and chatted away for a while before I headed home again.


Now I'm sitting in the couch and I've just read the magazine Varvet which came in the post today, I received all the details I need for Göteborgsvarvet - the half marathon in Göteborg. It's less than 5 weeks away and I'm getting a bit nervous about it. Had a sore back and knee after the 15 km run I did on Saturday but I've rested since and it feels better again. Tomorrow I'm gonna go for a shorter run at lunch time, hopefully that will be ok.

I fancy a cup of tea right now so I think I'm gonna get up to make one and then I have to pay some bills. Reckon I'll have an early night since I'm still tired!

1 kommentar: