onsdag 13 april 2011

Spinning class

I had planned to go for a long run in the gym last night but got there quite late so I only had time for 5 kilometres, it was quite a nice run anyway and I ran faster than I normally would. Today Lena pursuaded me to go down for the spinning class, I haven't been to one for at least a year and it's not really my thing. I wasn't too excited about it beforehand but it was a great class and I really liked the instructor. She also had good taste of music ;) It was a tough workout and I was sweating loads but Lena and I were very happy afterwards!


Last night F and I started to watch Flashforward and we watched three episodes. Ehrmm, well at least two.. On the third one I accidentally "closed my eyes" a couple of times and started breathing heavily, don't know what happened there ;) I like it so far anyway and I'm looking forward to watching more episodes.

Now I'm back in the apartment and I'm planning to cook some dinner and then watch Sveriges Mästerkock on telly, one of my favourite programs at the moment. I've just been to the recycling station to drop off loads of clothes that I don't wear anymore, feels great. I also went to Alvik to pick up a parcel from Mollys scrapbooking. Hopefully I'll have time for some scrapbooking this weekend, dying to get into it again!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar