söndag 24 april 2011

Holidays in Sicily

Yesterday F and I booked a week in Sicily this summer! We're going to Giardini-Naxos which is located on the East coast and we're staying in a hotel size smaller that has its own little rock beach. If we want to go to the sandy beaches it's only a short walk away. I can't wait for my holidays, I love having something to look forward to :)

Map of Sicily

View from the hotel

The beach at the hotel

But you can't complain about the weather in Stockholm right now, it has been absolutely gorgeous all weekend and it seems to continue. I'm gonna go for a run in a second, I'm not looking forward to it but I've promised myself that I'm gonna head out again. Hopefully I have the energy to do a slightly longer run than we did the other day, I should be able for it since I haven't had any more of the back and knee pain.

Feeling a bit tired today, my lovely hayfever is here and I woke up today with very puffy eyes :( The medicine I'm taking is making me tired as well. My body is sore from the inlines session the other day and I still have sore arms from the golf on Friday, ha ha. We went to Ulriksdal golf club and I tried it out for a few minutes. Don't know if it's my thing really but I quite enjoyed it I must say.

I hope you're all enjoying your Easter holidays cause I'm undoubtedly enjoying mine!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar